Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJ styles debut in wfg

4 posters

Go down

AJ styles debut in wfg Empty AJ styles debut in wfg

Post  Aj Styles Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:08 pm

peter stewart:well ladies and gelteman we have still got some great action to coming later on tonight include....

the lights go out and and a spotlight goes on to the stage and then fire works go off then it goes dark again and music starts to play

kevin peterson:what on gods green earth is goin around here whos music is this wait a minute whos that coming out there
peter stewart :i think i know who that is oh my god thats Aj styles thats aj styles what is he doing here in Wfg

aj shakes hands and gives hi fives to the crowd as they scream his name and he grabs a microphone as he steps into the ring

Aj styles:so this is wrestling future gods famous crowd well i now know why there famous there 100% awsome

the fans start to cheer for aj even more

Aj styles:first fans let me just say iam here to show you why am phenomenal my goal here in wfg are to win tittles have fun make friends and more importantly to make a kid say to there mom or there dad sister brother uncle grandad nan that was the best match i have there seen and the best wrestler i have seen was phenomenal one aj styles so look out fans your goin to see aj styles in wfg for along time to come

aj drops the mircophone and leaves the ring

peter stewart:do you hear that aj styles has joined the wfg roster

kevin peterson:it looks like wrestling future gods is in for a phenomenal rollercoaster

*put this rp in the middle of the show or at least after the first match
Aj Styles
Aj Styles

Back to top Go down

AJ styles debut in wfg Empty Re: AJ styles debut in wfg

Post  Silver Lion Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Hey AJ, you should know better from WDWF Wink. So please have a look at the new roleplay guide in the rules section and make the changes to your RP! Thank you!
Silver Lion
Silver Lion

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Gumboli Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:57 pm

AJ Styles is stopped by an unknown man standing on the top of the entrance ramp. AJ looks surprised to see him

Kevin Peterson: Who the hell is this guy and why is he confronting AJ?

Peter Stewart: Why is the new acquisition AJ Styles surprised to to see this this unknown man?

The Great Gumboli: Allow me to introduce myself I am The Great Gumboli and I am here for you fans. AJ Styles my old friend in WDWF. You know AJ back in the old fed we were mortal enemies and then we were great friends. There was one thing we never did in the old fed and that is team up. So what do u say AJ? Do u want to team up with me in the tag tourny?

Crowd cheers AJ on
The Great Gumboli
The Great Gumboli

Back to top Go down

Post  Aj Styles Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:02 pm

aj looks back and forward at the fans and shakes hands with the great gumboli
-
-
peter stewart:this looks like a tag team that could shoot up the tag team ranks quickly

and aj and gumboli leave together as the fans chant there names in excitement
Aj Styles
Aj Styles

Back to top Go down

Post  simon the great Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:41 pm

aj and gumboli leave together as the fans chant there names in excitement, but before they leave the music starts again.
-
-

-
-
Kevin Peterson: What kind of music is this is their another new guy in this fed. What's that about
-
-
peter stewart: Just wait and see.
-
-
their walks a stranger towards gumboli and Aj. At the same time Aj and Gumboli are looking suprised.
-
-
Simon the great: He guys suprised to see me in this fed. I thought i need something new so i went from WDWF to WFG just signed my contract that stated that they are planning to make me a star around here.
-
-
Simon the great: Aj i thought that we always would be partners, you know you got my back, i got yours. Or was that only during the WDWF?
-
-
Kevin Peterson: It seems like trouble walks wright in our fed. I luv it.
-
-
Simon the Great: I don't know who you are but you gut to shut up, I'm here to be a star, to make new friends and to be whit my old friends. So no trouble from me. I just came out here to introduce myself and to form a team whit Gumboli and Aj if they want me.
-
-
So ladys and gentleman I am Simon the great, 7 feat tall, two time tag champion in the WDWF. I am the former (and hope again together whit Gumboli) partner of Aj and i came to this fed to please the fans, win titles in tag and single competition and to become fan favourite.
-
-
Simon the great: So what do you guys say can i join your team?
-
-
the crowd starts to scream Simon, Simon, Simon

simon the great

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down