Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules how to make RPs

Go down

Rules how to make RPs Empty Rules how to make RPs

Post  Silver Lion Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 pm

This section shows how you should create your RP:
1.) First you just need an idea. Should be quite easy, especially if you are in a feud Laughing.

2.) Now just let it flow, write your roleplay. But doing this there are 6 important things you have to follow:
- Pay attention to the spelling and punctuation!
- After every passage there should be 2 blank lines, but instead of leaving them blank insert a "-". That's important to make it look good in the shows!!!
- In front of every speech has to be the name of the person speaking. (e.g. Wrestler: ....)
- Using our commentators remember that Kevin Peterson is the bad/heel guy, Peter Stewart is the good/face.
- Just make roleplays for yourself! Not for other persons! (If you have the permission to roleplay for an other wrestler you're allowed to do this.)
- Don't attack other wrestlers in a roleplay without their permission!
- Don't use sanguinary language!

So after this your RP should look like that:

Suddenly it seems like a huge thunderbolt just has stroke... setting the titan tron to fire, high flames light on the ramp!!! Silver Lion makes his way to the ring through a beautiful silver mist shrouding the whole arena! Silver stands in the middle of the ring holding a mic in his hands...
-
-
The crowd chants "SILVER - SILVER - SILVER!!!"
-
-
Silver Lion: As I already said last show I'm not the culprit our GM is looking for! But instead of trying hard to find the real guilty he takes the easy way and blames me for something I never would do. So Mr. General Manager, I know you want to take the title away from me... but you haven't the faintest idea what it means to cost me a match... this darkens your soul... and you'll have to atone for your sin.
-
-
The crowd cheers wildly!
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Is he crazy!?! Attacking our GM like that!
-
-
Peter Stewart: He has all the rights to do this after last show's happenings!
-
-
Silver Lion: And Mr. X - my "old friend" - you call me weak despite the fact that you just could defeat me with some help... You will be sorry for that, my "friend", you will be sorry. You said you will be champion soon... you said you tasted blood... So let me tell you something... SOON YOU WILL TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!
-
-
The crowd goes crazy!
-
-
SILVER - SILVER - SILVER
-
-
Silver Lion: And then there's that big fathead Mr. Y... I don't know what games you're playing, Mr. Y, but I know that without the help of that sneaky worm Mr. Z you would'nt be champion right now... It's obvious that...
-
-
Suddenly a well known entrance music hits the speakers...

3.) CHECK THE SPELLING AGAIN, maybe using a spellchecker!

4.) Now you just have to make the roleplay looking good using colors etc. This you should do as followed:
- The text which is not part of a speech should be italic.
- Everything the audience is saying should be italic and bold.
- The "-" between the passages you have to color white. Again it's important to make it look good in the shows!!!
- Other colors:
Kevin Peterson: Make his speeches always brown. (bad/heel commentator)
Peter Stewart: Make his speeches always orange. (good/face commentator)
Misa Okabe: Make her speeches always violet. (female reporter)
James Solano: Make his speeches always olive green. (male reporter)
You: Choose any other color.
Opponent: Wrestlers answering the RP have to use a color which hasn't appeared yet!

5.) That's all! You finished your roleplay. We will just insert pictures at that (so you don't have to) and finally the roleplay will look like this:

Suddenly it seems like a huge thunderbolt just has stroke... setting the titan tron to fire, high flames light on the ramp!!! Silver Lion makes his way to the ring through a beautiful silver mist shrouding the whole arena! Silver stands in the middle of the ring holding a mic in his hands...
-
-

The crowd chants "SILVER - SILVER - SILVER!!!"
-
-

Silver Lion: As I already said last show I'm not the culprit our GM is looking for! But instead of trying hard to find the real guilty he takes the easy way and blames me for something I never would do. So Mr. General Manager, I know you want to take the title away from me... but you haven't the faintest idea what it means to cost me a match... this darkens your soul... and you'll have to atone for your sin.
-
-

The crowd cheers wildly!
-
-

Kevin Peterson: Is he crazy!?! Attacking our GM like that!
-
-

Peter Stewart: He has all the rights to do this after last show's happenings!
-
-

Silver Lion: And Mr. X - my "old friend" - you call me weak despite the fact that you just could defeat me with some help... You will be sorry for that, my "friend", you will be sorry. You said you will be champion soon... you said you tasted blood... So let me tell you something... SOON YOU WILL TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!
-
-

The crowd goes crazy!
-
-

SILVER - SILVER - SILVER
-
-

Silver Lion: And then there's that big fathead Mr. Y... I don't know what games you're playing, Mr. Y, but I know that without the help of that sneaky worm Mr. Z you would'nt be champion right now... It's obvious that...
-
-

Suddenly a well known entrance music hits the speakers...
Silver Lion
Silver Lion

Back to top Go down