Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter: Who is NeXT

Go down

Hunter: Who is NeXT Empty Hunter: Who is NeXT

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Hunterh is standing in the middle of the ring. It is dark around and light is on hunterh, and he is sitting on a chair.
-
-
Hunterh: At Hell in Earth, I beat the holy high hell out of Johnny Nitro after his match. And i did, what i said i was going to do that was end the career's of El Cholo and Johnny Nitro. Now who want a piece of the best wrestler alive Hunterh. Who is next? Just as i thought no one has the guts to face me. I should take the night off because you guys don't deserve to see the best wrestler.
-
-
Kevin: What are these people doing. They need Hunterh he is the best just like he says.
-
-
Peter: Stop being a suck up.
-
-
Hunterh puts down his microphone, and smiles and is about to turn around until.
-
-
Nitro's Music hits. Hunterh looks shocked.
-
-
Peter: IS HE HERE?
-
-
Kevin: I don't see him.
-
-
After 2 mins Hunter smiles
-
-
Hunterh: Hahahaha. Got you.
-
-
Nitro's music starts again
-
-
Hunterh: Ok guys, The joke is done cut the music he is not here after the beat.hahaha
-
-
The Cameras are in the parking lot where a motorcycle comes in. The Person takes off their helmet and it is Johnny Nitro. He is bandaged up.
-
-
Peter: OMG, HE IS HERE. AND HE IS PISSED OFF.
-
-
Kevin: Where is he?
-
-
Peter: He is here at WFG arena.
-
-
Kevin: I know that Smart***, I mean where in the back.
-
-
Peter: He is coming out. And there he is.
-
-
Johnny Nitro looks at Hunterh, and runs into the ring and enters it. Then has a staredown with hunterh and then get a microphone.
-
-
Johnny Nitro: Hunter you want to know who is next. YOUR NEXT!!!! Nitro smiles.
-
-
They start brawling. Nitro prevails and knocks Hunterh down to the floor. Hunterh then goes for the chair that he was sitting on but Nitro thats out a Kendo Stink out of nowhere and smacks the chair infront of Hunter's face making him stunned, causes him to drop on his knee.
-
-
Nitro gets Hunter put hunter in a piledriver position, underhooks both arms and swings him around . Hunter: Who is NeXT 20ihnk3 excuting a devastating Nitrodriver. Nitro smiles and leaves.)
-
-
Peter: OMG, Nitro did the Nitrodriver he does rarely it is banned in 9 countries.
-
-
Kevin: Someone get some help for Hunterh he might have broken his neck from that insanely deadly move.
-
-
Commercial.
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum