Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!!

2 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!! Empty IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!!

Post  Silver Lion Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 pm

I just start this section because of some problems I saw in our upcoming show. I already talked to GM Naruedyoh about it... so WFG is a young federation and still has to grow... but to give WFG a great future there need to be some rules... the most important one for sure is "JUST HAVE FUN!"... however, I'm sure this section will grow over time and after consulting Naruedyoh I'm posting the first rule now:

1. A show MUST NOT be confirmed more than 24 hours before it starts!
Silver Lion
Silver Lion

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!!

Post  Silver Lion Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 am

Well, and here are some rules to give our shows an uniform look and a kind of recognition value:

2. Every show starts as listed below:

WFG presents banner (size 390 x 80 px.)
-
-
-
The show's image ("Hell in Earth" size 600 x 396 px.; "Wrestling Future Gods" size 600 x 465 px.; "PPV" size will follow when we have a picture for it)
-
-
-
Crowd picture (size 500 x 334 px)
-
-
The camera rolls over the crowded arena as the pyro goes off. The fans are cheering wildly and the camera turns to the WFG commentators, Kevin Peterson and Peter Stewart. (font: Comic Sans MS, font size: 3 (12pt), color: dark red)
-
-
[Peter Stewart Picture] Peter Stewart: .......
-
-
[Kevin Peterson Picture] Kevin Peterson: .......
-
-
Peter Stewart: .......
WFG BANNER (don't change the size)

NOTE: Don't forget to write a "-" in a blank line and color it white! Otherwise the system will delete the blank lines and everything will be stringed together... this wouldn't look good.

After all every intro will look like this:

IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!! Wfg_pr10
-
-
-

IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!! Hell_i10
-
-
-

IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!! Crowd10
-
-

The camera rolls over the crowded arena as the pyro goes off. The fans are cheering wildly and the camera turns to the WFG commentators, Kevin Peterson and Peter Stewart.
-
-

IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!! Peter_10Peter Stewart: .......
-
-

IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!! Kevin_10Kevin Peterson: .......
-
-

Peter Stewart: .......
IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!! Banner10

3. Only in front of the first speech of a wrestler/commentator/reporter etc. in a roleplay part will be a picture of him (if he has one)! (An example you can see above.)

4. The SMALLEST side of a picture in front of a speech has to be 100 px.! (So the size of the picture will be 100 x ? px.)

5. Set the alignment for pictures appearing in front of a speech to "MIDDLE"!

6. After every roleplay AND after every match insert the WFG banner! (exception: the very last segment of a show)

7. As a VGM you have to make sure that EVERY roleplay looks like described in the section "Rules how to make RPs"! (it really doesn't look good if every roleplay is formatted in another way)

8. As a VGM you also have to check the spelling and punctuation of the roleplays again!

9. You also have to prove if a roleplay fits in a storyline or if it's just pointless or wrong!

10. Only after having done all this a show can be finished and confirmed!!!
Silver Lion
Silver Lion

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!! Empty New VGM'S

Post  El Cholo Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:04 am

All new Vgms will read these rules before making any matches or confirming them. We need all of the Vgms help to do this all Vgms will post the pics for the Rps and 1 more thing Vgms will not edit any matches or they will be release of Vgm

El Cholo

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL VGMs!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down