Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BW(Extreme) Betrayal

2 posters

Go down

BW(Extreme) Betrayal Empty BW(Extreme) Betrayal

Post  Suichi Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:00 pm

BWE members walk down the ramp to the ring greeting their fans. Suichi then grabs a mic and sits on a steel chair
-
Suichi: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Hell In Earth! And please congratulate our first and new WFG champions Spike and El Cholo!
-
The crowd cheers
-
Suichi: Now Final Rampage was the greatest day of most our careers! But... not me
-
Suichi hits The Spike with the mic and throws him and Morteth out of the ring

Last edited by Suichi on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Suichi
Suichi

Back to top Go down

BW(Extreme) Betrayal Empty BWE Betrayal

Post  El Cholo Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:40 am

El Cholo: Suichi what the hell do you think that you are doing man what happened to BWE. Man don't make me have to attack you were buds man don't do this.What happen to familia.
-
-
Suichi: El Cholo i am tired of being number two in this Fed. You and Spike have the Shadow and Power Title and what do i have noting so now i want that Shadow Title of yours and thier isn't a damn thing you or BWE can do about and i am in a new Alliance MDX
-
-
The fans start to boo at Suichi
-
-
morteth's outside the ring he looks at spike and can't believe what just happen goes at the commentators table and gets a mic
-
-
Morteth: suichi that's a big mistake and you're about to take on a dangerous path you had your chance at a title shot but you didn't put up your A game why do you think el cholo will give you a title match ? i would have shed blood, i would have sacrificed myself for you and for BWE but now you'll be the one who will bleed, you'll be the one sacrificed.
-
-
Suichi: Will unlike BWE, MDX actually cares about me having a title and not just any title your title so were going to have a match at the PPV for your Shadow title and noting can stop me not even you old friend
-
-
Suichi pushes El Cholo and El Cholo gets mad and pushes Suichi back and gives him mutliple punches while MDX start running tro the ring but Spike and Morteth get up and start to fight back MDX, while El Cholo and Suichi are fighting in the ring. Security start to come to stop El Cholo and Suichi and to stoip MDX and Spike and Morteth. The camera slowly turns dark to commercial.

El Cholo

Back to top Go down

BW(Extreme) Betrayal Empty BWE Betrayal

Post  El Cholo Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:36 am

BWE members walk down the ramp to the ring greeting their fans. Suichi then grabs a mic and sits on a steel chair
-
-
Suichi: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Hell In Earth! And please congratulate our first and new WFG champions Spike and El Cholo!
-
-
The crowd cheers
-
-
Suichi: Now Final Rampage was the greatest day of most our careers! But... not me
-
-
Suichi hits The Spike with the mic and throws him and Morteth out of the ring
-
-
El Cholo: Suichi what the hell do you think that you are doing man what happened to BWE. Man don't make me have to attack you were buds man don't do this.What happen to familia.
-
-
Suichi: El Cholo i am tired of being number two in this Fed. You and Spike have the Shadow and Power Title and what do i have noting so now i want that Shadow Title of yours and thier isn't a damn thing you or BWE can do about and i am in a new Alliance MDX
-
-
The fans start to boo at Suichi
-
-
morteth's outside the ring he looks at spike and can't believe what just happen goes at the commentators table and gets a mic
-
-
Morteth: suichi that's a big mistake and you're about to take on a dangerous path you had your chance at a title shot but you didn't put up your A game why do you think el cholo will give you a title match ? i would have shed blood, i would have sacrificed myself for you and for BWE but now you'll be the one who will bleed, you'll be the one sacrificed.
-
-
El Cholo: Morterh is right Suichi it doesn't have to be this way don't make me have to take you down
-
-
Suichi: Will Morth i don't care no more about BWE abd unlike BWE, MDX actually cares about me having a title and not just any title your title so were going to have a match at the PPV for your Shadow title and noting can stop me not even you old friend
-
-
Suichi pushes El Cholo and El Cholo gets mad and pushes Suichi back and gives him mutliple punches while MDX start running tro the ring but Spike and Morteth get up and start to fight back MDX, while El Cholo and Suichi are fighting in the ring. Security start to come to stop El Cholo and Suichi and to stop MDX and Spike and Morteth.El Cholo,Spike,and Morteth go inside the ring while Suichi,Mickie,Avallach,Archangel,and Abaddon are outside the ring and security are in the middle of them.
-
-
Suichi: BWE you know what here tonight it will be me Suichi and Archangel vs you El Cholo and Morteth in a Tagteam match winner faces El Cholo for the Title next PPV. While Mickie and Avallach go for the Tagteam Titles against ???. So Spike that leaves you and Abaddon in a match for next week but for now you need to worry about your contenders.
-
-
El Cholo: We accept Suichi and you have to becareful because next week we will have 2 new members in BWE and one of them is a guy you screwed for his Title Tepherion so we will see you here tonight
-
-
The camera slowly fades out to commercial

El Cholo

Back to top Go down

BW(Extreme) Betrayal Empty Re: BW(Extreme) Betrayal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down