Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Look New Attuide.

Go down

New Look New Attuide. Empty New Look New Attuide.

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:59 am

Burn it to the ground by Nickleback plays. and a picture is on the titantron.
New Look New Attuide. 193959622228884667
-
-
A Unknown Man comes down to the ring with a bag and Cane.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Who the hell is this guy?
-
-
Peter Stewart: I don't have a clue?
-
-
Unknown Man gets the microphone.
-
-
Unknown Man: Hello all of my fReAkS!!!!
-
-
Peter Stewart: Omg It is Nitro.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Omg, not this again this dude change more time then a girl going on a date like seriously come on.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Lets just here what he has to say?
-
-
Johnny Nitro: On our last PPV, Me and Spike had the best match anyone can ever have. But in the End he won the match, but then something happened. I asked Spike for another great match at the next PPV. Then Spike insulted me by say he was going to kick my ass again then i remember all the times that he had insulted me before and i snapped i got my faithful guitar and smashed over your head and i took this.
-
-
Nitro pulls out the Power Title,
-
-
Johnny Nitro: Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen , Boys and Girls of all ages it is the Power Title. And I have it . And i will keep it until tonight tag match me and my mystery partner vs spike and spickyo. If Spike wins he can have the title back. If he doesn't then he will be a running around being the power champion without the title.
-
-
The Spike's Music Hits And out comes spike but he is not alone he is out with Spickyo.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Am i seeing what i think i am seeing are Spike and Spickyo on the ramp togeather.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Indeed , they are Petey.
-
-
The Spike: FINALLY THE SPIKE HAS COME BACK TO HELL IN EARTH. Johnny Nitro on final rampage i beat you for that title right there and what do i get a guitar over my head, i don't think so you stupid piece of monkey crap.
-
-
The Crowd is on there feet.
-
-
Spickyo get the mic.
-
-
Spickyo: Let me get this straight you angered the man that beat you in a match before you face him in a tag team. Not too smart Nitro. You have Angered 2 guys that no buddy should ever anger. And we will show you why right now.
-
-
Spike and Spickyo make their way to the ring.
-
-
Johnny Nitro: I am a insanist, i am not retarded i know this was going to happen that why.........
-
-
Smoke comes from the top of the arena and fills the ring.When it is cleared Nitro is on the ramp and Spike has Spickyo set up for a Spike Bottom.
-
-
Johnny Nitro: HaHaHa. See you loser tonight.HaHaHa
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum