Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Cholo's Interview About Suichi

Go down

El Cholo's Interview About Suichi Empty El Cholo's Interview About Suichi

Post  El Cholo Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:50 am

El Cholo is being seen training in the training room with Morteth and Spike and the newest member of BWE Tepherion when all of a sudden Misa and her camera crew go to speak to BWE about Suichi betraying them
-
-
Misa: El Cholo,Spike,Morteth,and Tepherion it has been all over the roster that Suichi has betrayed you guys and i want to know how you feel about Suichi going to MDX and about facing him in a tagteam match here later on
-
-
El Cholo: Will as the new leader of BWE i have to say that Suichi is going down here tonight with MDX and that his betrayal means that it is 4 against 5 now and that next week we are going to get a new superstar in this stable
-
-
Spike, and Tepherion go outside of the training room to go to thier lockers
-
-
Misa: Will El Cholo those are some harsh words right thier but i guess that Suichi may have a handful when they face you and Morteth in a tagteam match later on tonight
-
-
Morteth: Will if i may speak Misa when i get my hands on Suichi he will wish that he had stayed with us and not MDX
-
-
El Cholo is about to speak while all of a sudden they hear chair shots outside of the training room and they both go running outside the training room and see Spike and Tepherion in a puddle of blood and see some MDX members running and the ambulance comes to help them out and El Cholo is about to speak
-
-
El Cholo: Now this is revenge Suichi you better watch your back because i am coming for you and MDX
-
-
Morteth and El Cholo both leave and head to thier locker rooms while the ambulance help out Spike and Tempherion and Misa leaves with her camera crew

El Cholo

Back to top Go down