Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Weeks 12.. 123!! Show Starring El Cholo

3 posters

Go down

This Weeks 12.. 123!! Show Starring El Cholo Empty This Weeks 12.. 123!! Show Starring El Cholo

Post  anthonywida123 Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Anthony Walks To The Ring

Anthony: Ladies And Gentlemen Tonight We Have One Hell Of A Show... But I Wanted To Come Out Here, Because Its Time For My Weekly Show, The 12.. 123! And My Guest At This Time El Cholo...

El Cholo's Music Plays
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

This Weeks 12.. 123!! Show Starring El Cholo Empty :)

Post  El Cholo Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:55 pm

El Cholo makes his way to the ring holding a microphone in one hand and a steelchair and the other hand andthrows it to the ring and slides to the ring and opens up the steelchair and sits downon it

El Cholo: Thanks for having me here tonight Anthony and might a say thati have seen you fight and your not that bad in fact i am looking forward to fight you one day

Anthony: Thank's but i have to say one thing how did you feel about getting attack by Shawn Malone

El Cholo: It felt bad Anthony at first i was attacking Shawn and then The Mask Men came and completly hurt me so bad that i needed helped from the medics but i am alrigh and ready to fight Shawn and The Mask Men and im going to rip that mask of his face

The fans starts cheering for El Cholo

AnthonY: Will you did get your revenge when you and Johhny attaked them both out cold

El Cholo was abput to respond when the whole arena turns black and some wrestlers come running into the ring holding some steelchairs and sledgehammers in thier hands El Cholo grabs the steelchair while Anthony gets out of the ring to get a weapon

El Cholo

Back to top Go down

This Weeks 12.. 123!! Show Starring El Cholo Empty :)

Post  anthonywida123 Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Anthony runs back into the ring with his signiture weapon... The Crowbar Smile he shatters it against someones head, but he doesnt know whos head he shattered,
then suddenly johnny nirto runs in and clotheslines one of the two men out of the ring.

As the lights turn back on, el cholo is on the floor bleeding, anthony goes to the floor to help him

Anthony: (no mic) Its ok cholo ill get some help.

Anthony Runs out of the ring to chase the other person as medic help el cholo

Shawn Malone turns around and looks at Anthony in the bathroom, Anthony holds the crowbar with bad intensions, but the out of nowere blackout attack anthony from behind
all 4 men continue an assualt on Anthony

When quickly someone runs into the bathroom
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

This Weeks 12.. 123!! Show Starring El Cholo Empty Re: This Weeks 12.. 123!! Show Starring El Cholo

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:00 pm

anthonywida123 wrote:Anthony runs back into the ring with his signiture weapon... The Crowbar Smile he shatters it against someones head, but he doesnt know whos head he shattered,
then suddenly The Spike runs in and clotheslines one of the two men out of the ring.

As the lights turn back on, el cholo is on the floor bleeding, anthony goes to the floor to help him

Anthony: (no mic) Its ok cholo ill get some help.

Anthony Runs out of the ring to chase the other person as medic help el cholo

Shawn Malone turns around and looks at Anthony in the bathroom, Anthony holds the crowbar with bad intensions, but the out of nowere blackout attack anthony from behind
all 4 men continue an assualt on Anthony

When quickly someone runs into the bathroom
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

This Weeks 12.. 123!! Show Starring El Cholo Empty ??????????????????

Post  anthonywida123 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 pm

why did u post dat?
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

This Weeks 12.. 123!! Show Starring El Cholo Empty Re: This Weeks 12.. 123!! Show Starring El Cholo

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Becasue i know me and El cholo should plus this dummm
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

This Weeks 12.. 123!! Show Starring El Cholo Empty :l

Post  anthonywida123 Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Are You Saying Im Shit?
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down