Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badass Eddie short Interview wednesday

Go down

Badass Eddie short Interview wednesday Empty Badass Eddie short Interview wednesday

Post  Badass Eddie Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:48 pm

James Solano appears on the screen:

James Solano: Hello fans, Hello Kevin and Peter. I’m here right at the office of our new VGM Badass Eddie.

The camera makes a turn and badass eddie appears lying on a black leather sofa.

Solano: Eddie last wednesday's show it was your first as VGM and you made first decisions. What will happen today? May we see a new tag team?

Eddie gets himself into a sitting position.

“Maybe … maybe not … and maybe it’s not the time to talk about it. Watch the show and you’ll see what happens buddy. ”

Solano: Oh you really want to keep the fans waiting? Ok …. Then what about team blackout? Do you think it’s been a good idea to involve them?

Now standing, the Badass is watching down on James Solano.

“Ok ok … Now YOU tell ME if this guy in front of you looks afraid of them. Is there any fear in these eyes?”

Solano takes a step back.

Solano: Erm … What? … n-no that’s not what I wanted to say … I mean I … you know …

Eddie sits down again with a little smile.

“He he … calm down buddy. In fact Anthony won his match on last weeks show but there are 3 people on one side trying to get their hands on my friend Anthony. So I decided to help him out a little. And it seems so perfect. Anthony gets spickyo and i … I’ll get YOU Daniel Best- Again and Again. And I won’t get bored of treating you, of showing you who’s the meanest guy around, showing – AGAIN - that I’M BADDER THEN YOU.”

Solano: Wow … I think I better give back to Kevin Peterson and Peter Stuart at the ringside.

Peter Stuart: Thank you James. Ladies and Gentleman that was James Solano talking to VGM Badass Eddie.
Badass Eddie
Badass Eddie

Back to top Go down