Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confronting Johnny Nirto

2 posters

Go down

Confronting Johnny Nirto Empty Confronting Johnny Nirto

Post  El Cholo Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:28 am

The camera zooms in at the parking lot where Johnny is getting out of his car and sees El Cholo holding a sledgehammer and trying to walk straight towards him but is having trouble because of the attack andJohnny gets out and comfronts him face to face

El Cholo: So you thought it was funny attacking from behind with a steelchair and helping your friend Shawn out right well now Shawn is no where to be seen and you are by yourself and defenseless against me nowand i hope that attack was worth it because now you are getting a worse one

Johnny: What the hell are you talking about if you have just notice i just came here and i had no idea that you were attack so you better get your facts straight before you do something that yo will regret trust me

Johnny trys to walk away from El Cholo but he grabs him and slams him to his car and the windows start to crack and starts to choke him an lets go of him and starts talking

El Cholo: If you didn't attack me why do you have a steelchair inside your car its kind of suspice because that steel chair has a bump in it and i got attacked by a steelchair how do you explain that huh

Johnny: Your insane why wold i want to attack you i have no problem with you or Shawn and i would never get in the way between your guy's problem and i have this steelchair to protect me from people attacking me like you are doing right now

El Cholo throws Johnny to the ground and gets the sledgehammer he has and hits him in the gut with it and grabs his head and slams it against the window and the window shatters and Johnny falls to the ground bleedid while El Cholo opens the door and grabs the steel chair and hits Johnny with it Five times in the back and gets the sledgehammer and hits Johnny's car with it till all the windows are broken and leaves the parking lot toward backstage leaving Johnny in the floor with pain while medics come to his aid and trys to heal his wounds

El Cholo

Back to top Go down

Confronting Johnny Nirto Empty > : (

Post  anthonywida123 Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:05 am

> : ( U Stole Me Idea
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down